Friday, February 3, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs

Happy February!  I will call January the month of the sick children in our house.  Historically, January has been a bad health month in our family and this year was no different.  I was ready for it to leave and hopefully have healthy kids.  Claire woke up yesterday morning with a nasty head cold that made her miserable the last two days.  I am really hoping that Natalie will avoid it so her sleep training progress can continue.  I have been rather consumed with this (yes, I get neurotic over things and obsess just a little bit) so I know we had many more laughs than what I wrote down.  In my sleep deprived state, I just can't remember them all!  So I must apologize since they are a little weak.

5.  Claire finds this little game we play especially funny and it is one of my favorites.  She likes to wipe off my kisses and thinks she is the funniest thing when I make a big deal that she wiped it off.  I pretend to get all mad and hold her hands so she can't wipe them off.  Of course she always wipes them off and I get to give her more ;-)  This week, she wants me to wipe off her kisses which makes for twice the un-protested kisses!

4.  Natalie has started the "So Big" game.  She laughs so hard when you ask her how big she is.  She throws her arms in the air and screams when we exclaim, "So Big!"

3. I was putting our things in the car one afternoon after day care and Claire wanted to get in right away.  She began pushing on my butt and yelled, "Mom, move your big booty!"  I replied, "Claire, that's not very nice to talk to Mommy like that, how do you ask nice?"  Claire said, "Mom, move your big booty, please!"  I seriously cracked up.  Earlier in the day, my co-workers and I were discussing the Brazil Butt Lift exercise video. I guess it's time to invest!

2.  Natalie has started to pat my back when I pick her up.  She rests her head on my shoulder and pats my back.  It is so cute!!  I just love it!

1.  My favorite laugh of the week was told to me by our day care provider.  Claire and her friend Taylor were playing with dolls.  Taylor had a bottle to feed her baby, but Claire did not.  Taylor told Claire that her baby wasn't able to eat until after Taylor was done with the bottle.  Claire responded, "It's ok, I am feeding my baby with my booby"  I guess Taylor looked at our day care lady like this girl is crazy!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Make sure you check out the rest of the laughs hosted by Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. haha- Hayley does the same exact thing but with blowing kisses. I love it:) I love the so big- Zane doesn't do much of anything except clap. One day! I remember H doing so big and I thought it was so cute! Mommy, pls move your big booty-lol! You have a small booty:) #1 is hysterical!! Love your laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, too funny. Your girls are adorable!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHE! Its hard not to laugh at the crazy things they say and do. #3 is just hysterical. Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great laughs! I do love the booty one, at least she said please, lol!! New follower from Sat. Top Five!!

    Themom-mediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! my boobyyyy. perfection.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha!! my favorite was her saying please move your booty!
    enjoy your time with your girls!! and hope everyone is feeling better!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booty and Booby ones are my favorite. Kids...they are so funny! Great laughs.

    I did not post this week since Charlie had her surgery yesterday morning. And with getting a puppy, I am more sleep deprived than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Booby one!!. At least she knows that there is nothing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.