Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our Sleep Training Journey :: Day 11

Last night looked like many of the previous nights, however I actually got up on time for the dreamfeed!  Ryan set his alarm and I got right out of bed.  The good news is that aside from some minor fussing which she settled herself down during and two dreamfeeds, Natalie slept nearly 12 hours!

8:06 - In bed, minor fussing
8:18 - Asleep

10:40 - Dreamfeed 7 minutes

3:30 - Dreamfeed 3 minutes.  She really wanted to eat longer and was not so happy when I unlatched her and gave her the pacifier, but quickly went to sleep.

8:00 - Awake for the day

If we can just get rid of that middle of the night dreamfeed!  We will try 2 minutes tonight, 1 minute Sunday night and no dreamfeed on Monday night.  I really, really, really hope it works!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Natlie! Hopefully you'll be sleeping the entire night in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really working for you and I'm so glad you are on your way to a full nights sleep! Great job! I'm sure it was hard to stick to it, but this is such a great success. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely getting better. How did last night go?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.