Friday, February 10, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs 2.11.12

Happy weekend!  I am looking forward to *hopefully* sleeping in tomorrow morning.  I am linking up with Melissa from The Mommyhood Chronicles for the Saturday Laughs Bloghop.  Make sure you stop by and check out all the funny posts, it's a great way to kick off the weekend.

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy our laughs from the past week.

5.  I had turned on Mickey Mouse for Natalie one morning while we were getting ready.  After I got her out of bed, Claire was protesting watching Mickey and decided to take measures into her own hand, literally.  She started pretending that her hand was a remote and was pushing her buttons.  I thought that was rather creative.

4.  Both girls love to play on our bed.  Ryan was hiding under the covers with Natalie and would sit up and yell "surprise".  Everyone was cracking up, but Natalie was laughing the hardest.  She would get so excited every time the covers were whipped off, that she would jump so hard that she nearly stood up.

3.  Tonight during her bath, Claire was testing her limits.  She was being very rude and rather mean.  Everything was "NO" or "don't say that" or "stop talking".  Can attitude start already with a nearly 3 year old?! She had to get out of the bath without getting to play (again making mommy very unpopular).  At this point, I was thankful that Ryan got to deal with Miss Attitude and I took Natalie to her room to feed her.  When it was time for Claire to go to bed, she asked me to carry her like a baby.  She then informed me that she "was a mean baby in her bath, but is now a nice baby."  At least she understood that she was being mean?

2.  Speaking of baths, the girls often take a bath together.  Claire loves to blow raspberries on Natalie's back and belly.  As Claire was about to raspberry Natalie's back, she stood up and Claire's lips landed squarely on Natalie's booty.  I laughed until I cried!

1.  Claire has a large stuffed cowboy Woody doll from Toy Story.  She calls him 'Big Woody' since she also has a smaller stuffed cowboy.  That in itself is funny, but this week she gave Big Woody to Ryan to hold while she went to do something.  As she was running away, she yells, "Daddy, you're holding your favorite Woody!"  We both busted up laughing.  

7 comments:

  1. Haha with Claire changing the remote with her hands. She is so funny! Oh, I can totally relate. Yesterday, h turned to me and said, you are disgusting. I was furious and put her in time out. Thankfully, she realized her mistake. At least c knew she was being mean. That must have been too funny with the bath!! #1 is hysterical!! Your laughs are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your laughs! Super creative using her own hand as a remote! A dorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahaha! #1 is my favorite. Holding your favorite Woody. I am laughing like a 13 year old boy over here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I couldn't STOP laughing about his favorite Woody and the whole Big Woody thing! I had to tell my husband who choked on his beverage! I also found it funny that one day they are going to be TELLING each other to kiss their behinds...well, probably not YOUR sweet girls! That's just how we roll in THIS family! Thanks for the laughs--I'm happy to be a follower and I hope you are able to follow back!
      http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/read-this-or-walk-home.html

      Delete
    2. I agree! I couldn't STOP laughing about his favorite Woody and the whole Big Woody thing! I had to tell my husband who choked on his beverage! I also found it funny that one day they are going to be TELLING each other to kiss their behinds...well, probably not YOUR sweet girls! That's just how we roll in THIS family! Thanks for the laughs--I'm happy to be a follower and I hope you are able to follow back!
      http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/read-this-or-walk-home.html

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, 1 & 2 are hysterical!!!!! Sooo funny, would have loved to be there for those!
    Jen Hopkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Claire, we all have a favorite Woody ;-) that is too funny!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.