Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Sleep Training Journey :: Day 12

If everything continues this way, I will blog until Day 14 then update weekly.  I feel as though I am blogging the same thing as of late.  Last night had a minor change, but overall it was very similar to the previous days.

Here's our night:

8:20 - In bed, we went to church and got a late start on our nighttime routine.

10:40 - Dreamfeed, but she wasn't very hungry

1:30 - Screamed for 3 minutes then went back to sleep

3:30 - Alarm went off for the scheduled dreamfeed, Ryan woke me up and we both proceeded to go back to bed.

5:15 - I woke up and realized I hadn't gotten up.  Decided to just see how long Natalie would sleep because I just wanted to go back to sleep.

5:30 - Screamed
5:45 - Dreamfeed

8:00 - Up for the day

I am really tempted to just totally skip the dreamfeed from here on out, but I am concerned that she will wake early because of it.  I am torn on what to do.  She went 7 hours between feedings last night and may have gone longer.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe try to skip it? You are doing a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd try, if it doesn't work out then you can go back to. It's worth a try!
    Jen Hopkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like you're both ready to cut out that middle of the night dreamfeed. If she's only feeding for 3 minutes anyway...she's reeeeeally not getting that much anyway. I know it can be daunting to risk her waking up early, but she will adjust. She needs her 12 hours and she will get it! Braden used to wake up at 6ish, but then put himself back to bed until it was time to get up. Having a nice, full supper really helped him to STTN easier too, I found. Good luck with the rest, you've done fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.