Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Sleep Training Journey :: Day 9

I can't believe that tonight will be the tenth day of sleep training.  In so many ways, it feels SO much longer.  Our whole family now has mild colds, the girls seem to have it worse than Ryan or myself.  I feel my body fighting it, so I am really hoping to get some sleep!

Our night went very well, even better than the night before.

8:02 - I put Natalie in bed, she didn't cry at all.
8:10 - Asleep

10:30 - Dreamfeed before I went to bed.

I was supposed to get up at 2:30 and dreamfeed again, however I hit snooze and finally turned off the alarm.  I woke up at 4:55.  Obviously, Natalie either woke and put herself back to sleep without fussing or did not wake at all.  She went 5 1/2 hours between feeds!  Incredible!

4:55 - Dreamfeed for 4 minutes

7:30 - Natalie happily woke up on her own.

Last night was a first for us, there was absolutely no crying throughout the entire night (11.5 hours)!  She went to sleep and stayed asleep the whole night (or at least fussed only a little since it didn't wake me up)!!!  I love being able to update with progress :-)

Thanks to everyone who is following our journey and your prayers for sleep!  The encouragement has been so helpful!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.