Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday :: My Sister's Baby Shower

I am a little embarrassed that I don't have more photos from the baby shower!  I should have handed my camera off to someone else, because you really can't take photos during the shower when you're throwing it.

I know this is wordless Wednesday, but I'm going to break the rules since I have so many people to thank for helping make this shower for my sister such an awesome experience.  Words cannot thank you enough, but I have to try!  Thank you to my awesome mom who coordinated all the cooking, my cousin Jenny who helped with every last detail, my niece Dakota for helping set up, my mother in law for watching my girls so I could be helpful and my aunts, cousins and mother in law who so willingly jumped in to clean up!!  I have truly been blessed with an awesome family!!

The Candy Buffet (w/favor boxes)- Andria LOVES candy

Cakes that match the crib bedding, custom made by Lisa Suttorp

Claire enjoyed the candy before brunch :)



The loot :)

The beautiful mom to be opening gifts
The awesome book for Baby Boots that Jenny made (thanks Pinterest)

I am so excited for Baby Boots (not his/her real name!!  They don't know if they're having a boy or a girl, so Claire named the baby Boots) to arrive!  Only a couple weeks to go!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the cake. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!! Your sister is so cute and I love the cake. The decoration table is so cute too. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I love Claire's face in that one picture!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.