Friday, September 30, 2011

Top 5 Saturday Laughs

It's hard to believe it's been a week since I last did this.  So many things have happened, yet it hardly feels like there has been much time in between.  Isn't that strange how time moves on?!  This week I was attempting to be a little more prepared for this post, actually writing down things that happened through the week so I wouldn't forget.  I had my five laughs all ready and grabbed my laptop to get writing, a couple minutes later I realized that I would have to change it already!

#5:  I was beginning to log onto the internet and blogger when Claire noticed the laptop.  She runs over to me and exclaims, "MOM!  I will get my pu-uter and work with you."  "Whatcha think mom?"  "Does that sound like a good idea to you?"  She runs to her toybox and digs her play laptop out and proceeds to sit down next to my feet and work.  A few minutes later, she exclaims, "This won't work for me, let's switch pu-uters!"  So I proceeded to show her photos from the blog and a few minutes later she was bored with the whole idea and was off to play.  I did tell her she could write a sentence, so here you go, straight from Claire: "tsssxzzdghgrrtt56vbbjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj;;;;;;;;;;;;;pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppkik7ujjjjjjjjjjjjjjyteeee"


#4  Natalie does the normal baby chatter, "ma-ma", "da-da", "ga-ga" but this week she started making this very strange sound, the only way to describe it is like a velociraptor (or at least how Jurassic Park made a velociraptor sound).  She gets excited when Claire comes around and will kick her legs and wiggle all while making this squeal/squawking sound.  It is the strangest sound, but so funny to watch all the animation that goes with it.


#3 The other night the girls and I were hanging out in Natalie's room, where we currently have our extra toddler bed (currently on loan from the in-laws house).  Claire is a jumpy kid.  It started when she was about five months old, she would jump in the jumperoo for hours on end.  She jumps to get places, she jumps to dance, she jumps when she gets excited, jumps when she's angry - ok I've proved my point, she's always jumping!  So she was jumping on the bed trying to teach Natalie to jump like her.  Natalie found it hysterical that Claire was jumping which only egged her on further.  Then I made Natalie jump on the bed which caused Claire laugh even harder too.  We were all cracking up laughing, what fun it is to have two girls!

#2 Claire is currently obsessed with gender.  There are certain colored plates that are girl plates, cups, suckers (her potty reward) that are designated for girls and boys (purple are girls and green are boys) and my car is a girl car and Ryan's jeep is a boy car.  Ryan and I had switched vehicles one morning.  Claire was all sorts of upset because we had to drive the 'boy car'.  I don't know what started this, but she is stuck on it for the time being.  She was about to go to bed, so I asked her to give Natalie and Daddy hugs and kisses.  She said, "I will give Sissy a kiss, but not Daddy."  When we questioned why, she replied, "I don't want to kiss boys EVER!"  She was so sincere and serious, but I couldn't help crack up over it!

#1  Natalie is such a sweet girl, pretty mild mannered as long as she's in the action.  If you leave her in a room by herself, she is more than likely going to get ANGRY.  However, she is not able to smile without giggling.  it is so precious and just makes my day.  Her whole face smiles and then the giggle follows. I love baby giggles, so genuine and joyful!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute, that she says mom, I work with you on my computer:) her sentence is excellent! The baby chatter is so cute! We get lots of squealing here. I don't want to kiss boys. Lmao!! What a cutie! Baby giggles are the best! Happy Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "I don't want to kiss boys!" Hopefully she'll stay like that until she's at least graduated college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Logan grabs his computer (same one as Claire's) and sits beside me to work too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love baby giggles!! They're the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.