Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Changes!

I can't believe this is a the first post from the newly redesigned and named blog!!  I had a really hard time trying to come up with a name.  I was chatting with the wonderful blog designer extraordinaire Tiffany from Tiffany Kuehl Designs about the craziness that is our everyday life.  Eventually she suggested Life in the Craziness and the name evolved into Between the Chaos which will probably be a name that will always fit our life.

Working with Tiffany was easier than I had ever imagined.  I have never had a real blog design so I had no idea what to expect as my name moved up the waiting list. She has an awesome Pinterest board of color inspiration and I selected the palette for the blog after a lot of deliberation - that was hard for me!  With minimal direction, Tiffany took off on the header, background and button.  She was so fast in her changes and more than willing to entertain some of my less than stellar ideas.  I would highly recommend her to anyone with blogging, branding or social media design needs!

Thanks for stopping by to see the new look, I am so thrilled!  Now to work on some of the new pages :-)

signature